Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
Late 2010 TaxesAmended ReturnsWhat Is A 1040xHrblock Free FileH & R Block 1040xHow To File An Amended ReturnFree Tax Filing 20111040 Nr2012 Tax SoftwareFile 2010 State Tax ReturnForm 1040x 2009Irs VitaIrs 1040ez FormWww Irs Gov EoIrs Gov 2012 Tax Return2012 Form 1040Amend Tax Return 20112006 Tax Return Software FreeFree Tax Filing2011 1040 Ez Form1040 X Tax FormH&r Block Taxes Online FreeTax Form 1040a 2012Filing Ez Form OnlineCheapest State Tax FilingI Need To File My 2011 TaxesFile 1040 Ez OnlineIrs State Tax Forms 2012Free State Tax E FilingFile 1040x OnlineIrs 1040ez Instructions 2012File 2006 Taxes For FreeOnline Tax Filing 1040nrFile 1040ez By PhoneHow To File Taxes From 2011Tax Adjustment Form2011 Irs Forms1040ez For 2010Ez1040How Do I File 2011 TaxesFederal Tax Forms
Late 2010 TaxesLate 2010 taxes Index A Accident benefits, Accident and Health Benefits Achievement awards, Achievement Awards Additional Medicare Tax, Reminders, Additional Medicare Tax withholding. Late 2010 taxes Adoption assistance, Adoption Assistance Annual lease value, Annual Lease Value Assistance (see Tax help) Athletic facilities, Athletic Facilities Automobile (see Vehicles) Awards, achievement, Achievement Awards B Bicycle commuting reimbursement, qualified, Qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement. Late 2010 taxes C Cafeteria plans, Cafeteria Plans Cents-per-mile rule, What's New, Cents-Per-Mile Rule COBRA premiums, COBRA premiums. Late 2010 taxes Comments on publication, Comments and suggestions. Late 2010 taxes Commuter highway vehicle, Commuter highway vehicle. Late 2010 taxes Commuting rule, Commuting Rule Copying machine use, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits D Daily lease value, Daily Lease Value De minimis (minimal) benefits In general, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Meals, De Minimis Meals Transportation, De Minimis Transportation Benefits Demonstrator cars, Demonstrator cars. Late 2010 taxes Dependent care assistance, Dependent Care Assistance Deposit rules, 4. Late 2010 taxes Rules for Withholding, Depositing, and Reporting Discounts for employees, Employee Discounts E Educational assistance, Educational Assistance Employee benefit programs Accident and health benefits, Accident and Health Benefits Cafeteria plans, Cafeteria Plans Dependent care assistance, Dependent Care Assistance Educational assistance, Educational Assistance Group-term life insurance, Group-Term Life Insurance Coverage Employee discounts, Employee Discounts Employee stock options, Employee Stock Options Employer-operated eating facility, Employer-operated eating facility for employees. Late 2010 taxes Employer-provided cell phones, Employer-Provided Cell Phones Exclusion rules, 2. Late 2010 taxes Fringe Benefit Exclusion Rules F Fair market value, Fair market value. Late 2010 taxes Fringe benefit overview, 1. Late 2010 taxes Fringe Benefit Overview Fringe benefits Special accounting rule, Special accounting rule. Late 2010 taxes Valuation rules, 3. Late 2010 taxes Fringe Benefit Valuation Rules G General valuation rule, General Valuation Rule Group-term life insurance, Group-Term Life Insurance Coverage H Health benefits, Accident and Health Benefits Health Savings Accounts, Health Savings Accounts Holiday gifts, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits I Insurance Accident and health, Accident and Health Benefits Group-term life, Group-Term Life Insurance Coverage Long-term care, Exception for certain long-term care benefits. Late 2010 taxes L Lease value rule, Lease Value Rule Length of service awards, Achievement Awards Life insurance Group-term, Group-Term Life Insurance Coverage Spouse or dependent, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Lodging, Lodging on Your Business Premises Long-term care insurance, Exception for certain long-term care benefits. Late 2010 taxes M Meals De minimis, De Minimis Meals On your business premises, Meals on Your Business Premises Medical reimbursement plans, Accident and Health Benefits Minimal benefits, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Moving expense reimbursements, Moving Expense Reimbursements N No-additional-cost services, No-Additional-Cost Services Nonpersonal use vehicles, qualified, Qualified nonpersonal use vehicles. Late 2010 taxes O Options on stock, Employee Stock Options Outplacement services, Outplacement services. Late 2010 taxes P Parking, qualified, Qualified parking. Late 2010 taxes Parties, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Performance of services, Performance of services. Late 2010 taxes Pickup trucks, Pickup trucks. Late 2010 taxes Picnics, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Prorated annual lease value, Prorated Annual Lease Value Provider defined, Provider of benefit. Late 2010 taxes Publications (see Tax help) Q Qualified transportation benefits, Qualified Transportation Benefits R Recipient defined, Recipient of benefit. Late 2010 taxes Reimbursements, moving expense, Moving Expense Reimbursements Reporting rules, 4. Late 2010 taxes Rules for Withholding, Depositing, and Reporting Retirement planning services, Retirement Planning Services S Safety achievement awards, Achievement Awards Self insurance (medical reimbursement plans), Accident and Health Benefits Services, no-additional-cost, No-Additional-Cost Services Simple Cafeteria Plans, Simple Cafeteria Plans Special accounting rule, Special accounting rule. Late 2010 taxes Stock options, employee, Employee Stock Options Suggestions for publication, Comments and suggestions. Late 2010 taxes T Tax help, How To Get Tax Help Taxable benefits, Are Fringe Benefits Taxable? Tickets for theater or sporting events, De Minimis (Minimal) Benefits Transit pass, Transit pass. Late 2010 taxes Transportation benefits De minimis, De Minimis Transportation Benefits Qualified, Qualified Transportation Benefits TTY/TDD information, How To Get Tax Help Tuition reduction, Tuition Reduction U Unsafe conditions commuting rule, Unsafe Conditions Commuting Rule V Valuation rules, 3. Late 2010 taxes Fringe Benefit Valuation Rules Vans, Vans. Late 2010 taxes Vehicles Business use of (see Working condition benefits) Commuter highway, Commuter highway vehicle. Late 2010 taxes Qualified nonpersonal use, Qualified nonpersonal use vehicles. Late 2010 taxes Valuation of, Employer-provided vehicles. Late 2010 taxes W Withholding rules, 4. Late 2010 taxes Rules for Withholding, Depositing, and Reporting Working condition benefits, Working Condition Benefits Prev Up Home More Online Publications
USA.gov links to websites that provide useful, timely, citizen-centered government information and services consistent with our linking policy.
Links to Government Websites
USA.gov links to publicly available websites that are government-owned or government sponsored, unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or government-sponsored website domains include .gov, .mil and .fed.us.
USA.gov also links to: quasi-government agencies and websites created by public sector/private sector partnerships; state and local government sites (e.g., www.maryland.gov); and some government-sponsored websites that end in .com, .org, or .net (e.g., www.usps.com for the U.S. Postal Service and www.ncfy.com/clear.htm for the National Clearinghouses and Resource Centers on Families and Youth).
Links to Non-Government Websites
USA.gov also links to websites that are not government-owned or government-sponsored if these websites provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government website. USA.gov provides these non-government websites as a public service only.
The U.S. government, including the U.S. General Services Administration (the primary sponsoring federal agency of USA.gov), neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these website links. Furthermore, the U.S. government neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in non-government website links. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement for more information on this topic.)
The USA.gov staff evaluates all links using the following criteria:
- Is the website an official government-owned or supported website? If not, does the website provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government website?
- Does the website complement existing information, products and services on USA.gov?
- Is the website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the website's content relevant, useful and authoritative for citizens, businesses and/or government officials?
- Does the website's information appear to be accurate and current?
- Is the website's approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the government's privacy and security policies?
- Is the primary intent of the website to educate and inform, rather than persuade, convert, or sell? The site may include advertising but must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of products.
- Does the website provide information free of charge?
Though any site is welcome to link to USA.gov, USA.gov does not engage in reciprocal linking. USA.gov and GobiernoUSA.gov are the official web portals for the U.S. government. These are public domain websites. There is no cost or special permission required to link to the sites.
USA.gov features links, information, and services based on one or more of the following highly desirable criteria:
- The website crosses agency or intergovernmental boundaries (e.g., students.gov, fedforms.gov and nutrition.gov);
- The website enables citizens, businesses and/or government officials to conduct transactions online (e.g., buying stamps or coins, replacing Medicare cards, and filing taxes);
- The website provides citizens, businesses and/or government officials with the information they need to interact directly with government organizations (e.g., clearly available telephone numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses and instructions);
- The website provides citizens with information about service performance (e.g., Nursing Home Compare, AirNow and Ontime Airline Statistics); and/or
- The website provides community-level information and services (e.g., MapStats, post office locators, Social Security Office locators, National Park Service Guides and veterans' facilities).
USA.gov will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, specific religious views, or social agendas. Furthermore, USA.gov reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with USA.gov's mission or policies.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the USA.gov website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. USA.gov provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the USA.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
- The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and USA.gov do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The GSA and USA.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and do not endorse the views expressed or products offered therein.
- The GSA and USA.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted, trademarked, and servicemarked materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The GSA and USA.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- The GSA and USA.gov do not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Privacy and Security
Check the USA.gov Privacy and Security Notice for more information about USA.gov Privacy and Security policies.