Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
Irs Gov 2010 Tax FormsFile 2011 Income TaxGet Pin Number 2011 TaxesFree Tax Estimator 2011Tax Form 1040 Year 2008Turbotax 1040ez FreeFile Ez Form FreeIrs Form 1040a Or 1040ezIrs 2011 Tax Forms 1040ezH&r Block Free FileHow To Prepare An Amended Tax ReturnSelf Employed Tax FormIrs Forms 20111040a Tax FormE File 2010 Taxes OnlineFree 1040ez OnlineMyfreetax.com2010 Amended Tax Return InstructionsForm 1040 Ez 2013 InstructionsEz Form 2014Filing A 1040x Amended Tax ReturnH & R Block Free For MilitaryWww Irs Gov Form1040xHow To Fill Out A 1040ez Tax Form2010 Form 1040Federal Tax Form 1040 Ez 2011Filing 1040x ElectronicallyWebsite Can I Efile Past Year Tax ReturnsFree Tax Calculator 2011 H&r BlockIncometaxFree 2007 Tax Software DownloadFederal Tax Forms 2007How To Amend A Tax Return OnlineTaxes H&r Block OnlineWhere Do I Get 2012 Tax FormsIrs E File2011taxes1040ez Filing InstructionsH&r Block Basic1040ez Earned Income CreditFiling Taxes Unemployed
Irs Gov 2010 Tax FormsIrs gov 2010 tax forms Publication 598 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Credit Billing Disputes
Your Rights When Disputing a Credit Card Charge
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, you have the right to dispute charges on your credit card you didn't make, are incorrect, or for goods or services you didn't receive.
- Send a letter to the creditor within 60 days of the postmark of the bill with the with disputed charge.
- Include your name and account number, the date and amount of the disputed charge, and a complete explanation of why you are disputing the charge.
- To ensure it's received, send your letter by certified mail, with a return receipt requested.
- The creditor or card issuer must acknowledge your letter in writing within 30 days of receiving it and conduct an investigation within 90 days. You do not have to pay the amount in dispute during the investigation.
- If there was an error, the creditor must credit your account and remove any fees.
- If the bill is correct, you must be told in writing what you owe and why. You must pay it along with any related finance charges.
If you don't agree with the creditor's decision, file an appeal with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
To complain about a problem with your credit card company, call the number on the back of your card and or try to resolve it with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. If you fail to resolve the issue, ask for the name, address and phone number of its regulatory agency. See the chart of regulators to the best federal or state regulatory agency to contact.
To complain about a credit bureau, contact the CFPB; for complaints about a department store that offers credit, or other Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured financial institution, write to the agency's Consumer Response Center. You may also file a complaint with the FTC.