Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
Irs E FileFile A 1040x1040nrFree Tax Filing 20142012 Tax Form 1040ez1040aHow To Amend 2012 Tax ReturnAmend Income Tax ReturnAarp Tax HelpIrs E File Form 4868Tax Form EzWww H&r BlockHr Block Com1040ez Tax Form And BookletFree Efile For 2012 TaxesIrs E FileFile Taxes 2012Amend 1040xHow To File Your State Taxes1040x Return2010 Irs Form 10402011 Tax Forms 1040ezFile Taxes Free State And Federal1040ezform1040a 2012 Tax FormIrs Tax Form 1040xAmend 2010 Tax Return FreeFree H And R BlockFree Tax Usa 2012Amended 2009 Tax Return InstructionsHttps Taxes Hrblock ComHow Do I Ammend My Taxes2007 Tax ReturnIrs Gov 2011 Tax Forms1040ez Fillable FormHow To File Taxes2013 Form 1040ezWhen Can I File An Amended Tax Return2012 1040 Ez Form1040 Ez Tax Form 20121040ezform
Irs E FileIrs e file Publication 3 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Contact the U.S. Congress and the White House
How to contact government officials.
On This Page
Contact Your Representative in the U.S. Congress
You can send an e-mail to your elected officials using the websites for the U.S. House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate. If you don’t know how to find the website of your Representative or Senator, here’s how to find it:
1. Identify Your Representatives in the U.S. Congress
- Find your Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives using your ZIP code.
- Here’s a list of Representatives by State.
- Here's a list of Senators by state.
2. Visit Your Representative's Website
Click the name of the elected official you want to contact. This will take you to their website.
3. Type Your Message
Look for the “Contact” link on the website, and click on it to find a web form to send your message.
Contact a Member of Congress that Does Not Represent You
If you want to send a message to an official who does not represent you, you can:
- Send a message to the Representative or Senator that represents you, and ask his or her office to forward it for you.
- Go to the website for the member of Congress you wish to contact to find a postal address and mail a letter.
- Call the United States Capitol switchboard at 1-202-224-3121. The switchboard operator will connect you with the office you request.