Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
Free File State Return OnlyH And R Block Free Tax FilingFile Form 1040x Free2013 Form 1040ez1040 Ez Free FileHow To Fill Out 1040x Line By LineTax Software 2012Tax Return Forms 20122009 Taxes LateIrs 2011 Tax FormHow To File State Income TaxTaxact 2012 ReturnMichigan 1040ez 2013Free State Income Tax Filing1040a 2012 Tax Return1040 Tax FormHr Block TaxTurbotax Free MilitaryAmended 1040 EzHow To Amend Your Tax Return Online2011 Tax ActH And R Block Free Federal1040ez Filing InstructionsHow Can I File My 2010 TaxesFreefile1040ez Tax Form And Booklet1040ez2012File Tax Extension For 2011File Free State Return OnlyH And R Block ComHow Do I Fill Out A 1040x1040 Easy Form 2014Free Self Tax Preparation OnlineH&r Block Tax CutWhere File Amended 1040x2010 Income Tax Forms 1040ezH&r Free FederalTaxact Online FreeFree 2007 Tax Software DownloadFree State And Federal Tax Return2011 Tax Form 1040
Free File State Return OnlyFree file state return only Publication 527 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Contact the U.S. Congress and the White House
How to contact government officials.
On This Page
Contact Your Representative in the U.S. Congress
You can send an e-mail to your elected officials using the websites for the U.S. House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate. If you don’t know how to find the website of your Representative or Senator, here’s how to find it:
1. Identify Your Representatives in the U.S. Congress
- Find your Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives using your ZIP code.
- Here’s a list of Representatives by State.
- Here's a list of Senators by state.
2. Visit Your Representative's Website
Click the name of the elected official you want to contact. This will take you to their website.
3. Type Your Message
Look for the “Contact” link on the website, and click on it to find a web form to send your message.
Contact a Member of Congress that Does Not Represent You
If you want to send a message to an official who does not represent you, you can:
- Send a message to the Representative or Senator that represents you, and ask his or her office to forward it for you.
- Go to the website for the member of Congress you wish to contact to find a postal address and mail a letter.
- Call the United States Capitol switchboard at 1-202-224-3121. The switchboard operator will connect you with the office you request.