Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
Free E File State Taxes1040ez Worksheet Line 5State Free File1040 Ez Form1040ez Form 2013How To Amend 2013 Tax ReturnFiling Tax ReturnFile 1040x Online FreeFiling A 1040x Amended Tax ReturnCan You File 2011 Taxes NowTurbo Tax1040zIrs Tax Return Forms 2012Can I File 1040ez Online1040 Ez FormOhio 1040xTurbotax 1040ezWhere Can I File My State Tax Return For FreeFiling State Income Tax For FreeFile 1040ez For FreeFree Federal And State Tax PreparationTax Amendment Form 2012Where Can Ie File My State Taxes For FreeIrs Website For For 1040ezH And R Block Free Tax ReturnFile Taxes For 2011Www Myfreetaxes Com Unitedwaymhc1040ez 2012 FormTax Deductions For College StudentsH & R Block Tax SoftwareFree Amended Tax ReturnPrevious Year Tax ReturnTax Amendment Form 1040xIrs Form 1040x 20131040ez CalculatorMypay Com2010 Ez Tax FormMilitary Tax ReturnH R Block OnlineFree File 2011 Taxes OnlineAmend 2011 Tax
Free E File State TaxesFree e file state taxes Alabama Accountability Act Tax Credits Free e file state taxes The 2013 Alabama Accountability Act provides a parent-taxpayer refundable tax credit available to eligible individual income taxpayers, limited to $3,563 for the 2013 tax year. Free e file state taxes In addition, a scholarship granting organization (SGO) contribution tax credit is available to both individual taxpayers and corporate taxpayers. The maximum eligible amount for individuals is $7,500, but is limited to one half of the taxpayer’s tax liability amount for the year. Corporate taxpayers are limited to one half of the corporation’s tax liability amount, beginning with the corporation’s 2013 tax year. The Alabama Schedule AATC7 Alabama Accountability Tax Credit will be used to claim the credits. Full details of these tax credits are available at http://www.revenue.alabama.gov/accountability/.
What Is RSS?
Everything you need to know to subscribe to government RSS feeds.
What Is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It's an easy way for you to keep up with news and information that's important to you, and helps you avoid the conventional methods of browsing or searching for information on websites. Now the content you want can be delivered directly to you without cluttering your inbox with e-mail messages. This content is called a "feed."
RSS is written in the Internet coding language known as XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
What Is an RSS Reader?
An RSS reader is a small software program that collects and displays RSS feeds. It allows you to scan headlines from a number of news sources in a central location.
Where Can I Get an RSS Reader?
Some browsers, such as the current versions of Firefox and Safari have built in RSS readers. If you're using a browser that doesn't currently support RSS, there are a variety of RSS readers available on the web; some are free to download and others are available for purchase.
How Do I Use RSS Feeds?
The first step is to choose an RSS reader. Each reader has a slightly different way of adding a new feed, also called a "channel." Follow the directions for your reader but, in most cases, here's how it works:
- Click on the link or small XML button near the feed you want. For example, USA.gov Updates: News and Features. You'll see a page displaying XML code.
- From your web browser's address bar, copy the URL (web address). For example, the URL you would copy for USA.gov Updates: News and Features is: http://www.usa.gov/rss/updates.xml.
- Paste that URL into the "Add New Channel" section of the reader. The RSS feed will start to display and regularly update the headlines for you.
Subscribe to USA.gov RSS Feeds
- Subscribe to the USA.gov Updates - News and Features RSS Feed – Stay on top of important government news and information with the USA.gov Updates RSS feed. We'll revise this feed when we add news and featured content on the USA.gov website.
- Subscribe to the Popular Government Questions from USA.gov RSS Feed – Our government questions RSS feed will keep you informed with the most popular and useful questions and answers related to the U.S. government from our frequently asked questions database. Our database contains thousands of answers to the questions the public asks our 1 (800) FED INFO call center.