Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
File State Taxes Free1040ez.com2011 Federal Tax Forms 1040Efile 2007 Tax Returns For FreeAmend Taxes TurbotaxIrs 1040ez Form2010 Federal Tax FormsBack Taxes Owed2012 State Tax FormsWhere Can I File Back Taxes OnlineEfile 2012 TaxesVita Tax PreparerIrs E File Form 4868Can I File 2012 Taxes NowState Tax Online FilingFill Out 1040ez Online1040eztaxformTax Forms 1040 EzIrsState Tax Filing Free OnlineNj 1040nr Form2011 1040 FormFile Federal And State Taxes Free Online1040x Amended Tax FormFree Filing State Taxes OnlineFree 2008 Tax SoftwareFile 2012 Taxes FreeAmend Turbotax Return1040 Ez 2010Hrblock Apply Tax Extension FreeFree Income Tax PreparationHr Block 1040xHow To File 1040nr2010 Tax Software Free DownloadCan I File 2011 Taxes With TurbotaxTax Software For 20122012 Income Tax Form 1040Tax 1040xWww Irs Gov FreefileTurbo Tax 1040xFiling Your State Taxes Free
File State Taxes FreeFile state taxes free Last year, the ADOR introduced taxpayers to a new refund payment choice. Taxpayers, filing a refund return, can receive their 2013 individual income tax refund in the form of a refund debit card, the Alabama Tax Refund Card. The Alabama Tax Refund Card is a prepaid VISA debit card and can be used just like cash at retail locations. Free teller-assisted cash withdrawals can be made at banks and credit unions that accept VISA. To receive the card, taxpayers must check the box on their 2013 Alabama tax return, indicating they wish to receive their refund in the form of a refund debit card. File state taxes free
Choosing a Doctor
Get Answers to Your Questions
When searching for a doctor, dentist or other health care professional:
- Find out whether they are licensed in your state. A state or local occupational and professional licensing board will be able to give you this information.
- Research whether they are board-certified in the appropriate specialty. You can find this information on the websites of the American Medical Association and the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Ask how often the health care professional has done the procedure you need or has treated your condition. You may be able to find some of this information on the Internet. For example, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report the success rates and number of procedures performed by fertility clinics. Some states collect and post data on the success of heart-bypass surgery.
- Check whether there have been any complaints or disciplinary actions taken. Websites that can help are: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Healthfinder.gov.
- Find out what doctors participate in your health insurance plan. If you are having surgery, check to see if all providers (radiologists, anesthesiologists) are also covered by your plan, to avoid surprise bills.
Consider these questions regarding your health care provider and his or her practice:
- Does the doctor participate in your insurance plan?
- Is the office in an area that you can get to easily or does it have hours during times when you can make an appointment?
- Does the doctor have privileges at the hospital you prefer?
- Do you get along well with the doctor? Do you feel that you communicate well with each other and that he or she listens to your concerns and explains diagnoses and benefits of new treatments and prescriptions clearly?
- What is the doctor’s cancelation policy?
- Will you have to pay for the visit if you cancel your appointment?
File a Medical Complaint
Contact your state medical board. The Federation of State Medical Boards offers a complete list of state medical boards. You can also call 817-868-4000 to get the phone number of your State Medical Board.