- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct
deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks
and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks
or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
© 2012 - 2018 All rights reserved.
This is an Approved TurboTax Affiliate site. TurboTax and TurboTax
Online, among other are registered trademarks and/or service marks of
Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties'
trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
When discussing "Free e-file", note that state e-file is an additional fee.
E-file fees do not apply to New York state returns.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
E-file and get your refund faster
*If you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax
calculations error, we'll pay you the penalty and interest.
*Maximum Refund Guarantee - or Your Money Back: If you get a larger refund or
smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable
TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Federal Free Edition
customers are entitled to payment of $14.99 and a refund of your state purchase price paid.
Claims must be submitted within sixty (60) days of your TurboTax filing date and no later than 6/15/14.
E-file, Audit Defense, Professional Review, Refund Transfer and technical support fees are excluded.
This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee.
*We're so confident your return will be done right, we guarantee it. Accurate calculations guaranteed.
If you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculations error, we'll pay you
the penalty and interest.
Students Exempt From Income TaxNeed File 2007 TaxesH And R Block TaxFile Free Tax Return2012 Free Tax FilingWww Irs Gov Form 1040xHow Do I Get 2011 Tax FormsH&r Block Amended Return 2013Www Irs Gov FreefileFree Fillable 1040x FormFree State TaxesState Tax Return Filing2010incometax FormsState Tax Filing For Free1040ez 2011 Instructions1040ez Worksheet Line FFree State E File Tax Return1040 E FileFree 2010 Tax SoftwareHow Do I File 2010 TaxesFederal 1040ez FormFree State Income Tax FormsFree State Tax ExtensionState Income Tax RateIrs Income Tax Forms 2010Hrblock Free TaxesFree Turbo Tax 2012Free State Tax Return FormsH &r Block ComH & R Block Tax ReturnForm 1040ez 2013Irs 1040x Form DownloadTax Act 2012Turbotax Premier 2012File 2009 Tax ReturnIrs Forms 2011Irs Filing ExtensionHow To File A Tax Extension 2011File A Tax AmendmentIrs Gov Freefile Extension
1040ez online Publication 531 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Homeowner and Renter's Insurance
You may be able to save hundreds of dollars a year on homeowners' insurance by shopping around. You can also save money with these tips:
- Consider a higher deductible. Increasing your deductible by just a few hundred dollars can make a big difference in your premium.
- Ask your insurance agent about discounts. You may be able to get a lower premium if your home has safety features such as dead-bolt locks, smoke detectors, an alarm system, storm shutters or fire retardant roofing material. Persons over 55 years of age or long-term customers may also be offered discounts.
- Insure your house NOT the land under it. After a disaster, the land is still there. If you don't subtract the value of the land when deciding how much homeowner's insurance to buy, you will pay more than you should.
- Don't wait till you have a loss to find out if you have the right type and amount of insurance.
- Make certain you purchase enough coverage to replace what is insured. "Replacement" coverage gives you the money to rebuild your home and replace its contents. An "Actual Cash Value" policy is cheaper but pays only what your property is worth at the time of loss your cost minus depreciation for age and wear.
- Ask about special coverage you might need. You may have to pay extra for computers, cameras, jewelry, art, antiques, musical instruments, stamp collections, etc.
- Remember that flood and earthquake damage are not covered by a standard homeowners policy. The cost of a separate earthquake policy will depend on the likelihood of earthquakes in your area. Homeowners who live in areas prone to flooding should take advantage of the National Flood Insurance Program.
- If you are a renter, do not assume your landlord carries insurance on your personal belongings. Purchase a separate policy for renters.
The 1040ez Online
1040ez online Index A Actual knowledge Innocent spouse relief, Actual Knowledge or Reason To Know Separation of liability relief, Actual Knowledge Assistance (see Tax help) B Burden of proof, separation of liability, Burden of proof. 1040ez online C Comments on publication, Comments and suggestions. 1040ez online Community property law, relief from liability arising from, Community Property Laws Community property laws, Community Property Laws D Decedent, Form 8857 filed by or on behalf of a decedent. 1040ez online Domestic violence (separation of liability), Exception for spousal abuse or domestic violence. 1040ez online E Equitable relief Conditions for getting, Conditions for Getting Equitable Relief Factors for determining whether to grant, Factors for Determining Whether To Grant Equitable Relief Refunds, Refunds Under Equitable Relief Erroneous items, Erroneous Items Executors (see Decedent) F Flowcharts, Flowcharts Form 8857 Filled-in example, Filled-in Form 8857 For decedent, Form 8857 filed by or on behalf of a decedent. 1040ez online Tax Court review, Tax Court Review of Request When to file, When to file Form 8857. 1040ez online Free tax services, How To Get Tax Help H Help (see Tax help) How to request relief, How To Request Relief I Indications of unfairness Innocent spouse relief, Indications of Unfairness for Innocent Spouse Relief Injured spouse relief, Publication 971 - Additional Material Innocent spouse relief, Innocent Spouse Relief J Joint and several liability, Publication 971 - Additional Material L Limitations on Relief, Limitations on Relief M More information (see Tax help) N No joint return filed, Relief for Married Persons Who Did Not File Joint Returns P Partial relief, innocent spouse relief, Partial relief when a portion of erroneous item is unknown. 1040ez online Publications (see Tax help) Q Questions & Answers, Publication 971 - Additional Material R Reason to know, Actual Knowledge or Reason To Know Refunds, Refunds Limit on amount of refund, Limit on Amount of Refund Proof required, Proof Required Under equitable relief, Refunds Under Equitable Relief S Separation of liability relief, Separation of Liability Relief Spousal abuse, The IRS Must Contact Your Spouse or Former Spouse, Exception for spousal abuse or domestic violence. 1040ez online Spousal notification, The IRS Must Contact Your Spouse or Former Spouse, Publication 971 - Additional Material Suggestions for publication, Comments and suggestions. 1040ez online T Tax Court review, Tax Court Review of Request Tax help, How To Get Tax Help Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service. 1040ez online TEFRA partnership proceedings, Exception for agreements relating to TEFRA partnership proceedings. 1040ez online Transferee liability, Transferee liability not affected by innocent spouse relief provisions. 1040ez online Transfers of property to avoid tax, Transfers of Property To Avoid Tax TTY/TDD information, How To Get Tax Help U Underpaid tax, Equitable Relief Understated tax, Understated Tax United States Tax Court, Tax Court Review of Request W When to file Form 8857, When to file Form 8857. 1040ez online Prev Up Home More Online Publications